Lyca Productions, which has bankrolled Shankar’s ambitious project 2.O, has denied reports suggesting that it is planning to sue a prominent VFX company for the delay in completing the project. Earlier today, a report published in a leading Hindi news portal pointed fingers at Rhythm & Hues, the VFX company, as being responsible for the delay in the film’s release.
An unnamed source from the team told the media that the VFX company couldn’t meet deadlines resulting in huge loss of time and money. However, Lyca Productions strongly denied these claims and said that while it is true that there has been a delay in the VFX, Shankar is constantly in touch with the VFX company to complete the work as soon as possible. The production company also added that it has no plans to sue the VFX company.
The film, starring Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson, is slated for release in April, 2018. AR Rahman is scoring the music.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema