Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ has released across the world yesterday and many people have complained about the film’s runtime. Based on the feedback received from movie lovers, the producers have decided to trim about 20 minutes from the film.
The news was confirmed by producer Anil Sunkara. “Based on first response upto 20 minutes is trimmed and new version will be there from tomorrow.”, he said.
The shorter runtime should help the movie to a certain extent. Sukumar is the director of this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment has produced the film. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Kriti Sanon is the heroine. The film has been made with a very high budget, over a period of almost two years.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic