Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ has released across the world yesterday and many people have complained about the film’s runtime. Based on the feedback received from movie lovers, the producers have decided to trim about 20 minutes from the film.
The news was confirmed by producer Anil Sunkara. “Based on first response upto 20 minutes is trimmed and new version will be there from tomorrow.”, he said.
The shorter runtime should help the movie to a certain extent. Sukumar is the director of this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment has produced the film. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director and Kriti Sanon is the heroine. The film has been made with a very high budget, over a period of almost two years.
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju
- Popular actor-filmmakers provides stories to two top banners