Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, has already completed two crucial schedules in Morocco and Hyderabad. The unit has wrapped up major action sequences in both these schedules, featuring several local, Bollywood and international stars and extensive vfx shots.
The film’s third schedule will kick-start from the 20th of this month. The shooting will take place in a specially erected boat set near the Chilukur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad. According to our sources, nearly 200 foreign fighters will take part in a major action episode which will be shot under action choreographers Ram-Lakshman’s supervision.
Balayya, who is in the US to raise funds for Basavatharakam Cancer Research Centre, will return to Hyderabad tomorrow and he too will take part in the 3rd schedule. Krish is directing this high budget historical.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you