Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next film in the direction of Sukumar is currently under production at Annapurna Studios. As we reported earlier, a song is being shot on sets and we have some interesting information regarding this. For this song, about 2000 beautiful models were used and some shots were canned on them two days before Mahesh joined the shoot. Today, about 600 models participated in the song shoot with Mahesh Babu. Devi Sri has scored the music for this movie.
This film is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner and Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine. A fight sequence will also be shot from the 27th of this month and the film is being made on a very lavish scale. As of now, the film has not been officially titled. Wonder how many models swooned over the handsome Superstar during the shoot.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you