Post the record high of Magadheera in 2009 and the debacle of Orange in 2010, Ram Charan never had a release at all in 2011. But 2012 could prove very different for Chiru’s son. He has Racchha waiting in the wings, followed by Evadu and an untitled film by V V Vinayak. Also, as reported Charan will in all probability make a Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Surely the comparisons with Dookudu would have egged him onto scale greater heights. The actor has left no stone unturned to ensure that Racchha for instance would be a visual spectacle. Locations, costumes, choreography and action sequences ; Raccha’s production has lavished untold amounts on all these fronts hoping that it will ensure the film’s success. On his part Ram Charan said that 2012 will be a very crucial year for him and hoped that the audience will show appreciation for his efforts in the box office.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections