In a rude shock to the film industry, the Excise Department in Hyderabad slapped notices to three heroines for allegedly consuming drugs. The Excise Dept’s Director Akun Sabharwal has ordered the film stars to attend the enquiry on the 19th of July.
Yesterday, 3 young heroes, 2 directors, 4 producers and a stunt choreographer were issued notices to face the enquiry for consuming the banned drugs like LSD, MSMD and Cocaine. According to the media reports, the number is expected to increase as the mystery unfolds.
- Good films Get Good Reviews : Mahesh Babu
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Trisha Inks A New Brand Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you