In a rude shock to the film industry, the Excise Department in Hyderabad slapped notices to three heroines for allegedly consuming drugs. The Excise Dept’s Director Akun Sabharwal has ordered the film stars to attend the enquiry on the 19th of July.
Yesterday, 3 young heroes, 2 directors, 4 producers and a stunt choreographer were issued notices to face the enquiry for consuming the banned drugs like LSD, MSMD and Cocaine. According to the media reports, the number is expected to increase as the mystery unfolds.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?