Comedian Pruthvi, who is known for his slogan “30 years industry”, has recently improved his foothold as a comedian. His latest role in Sankarabharnam has received a thumping response and has become the movie’s most talked about aspect.
In the teaser of Gopichand starrer Soukhyam, Pruthvi is seen imitating Prabhas’s famous scene in Baahubali. He is seen lifting a huge shiva linga. The response to this has been huge and the video went viral over the social media. Pruthvi said, “I play an actor in the film and my films flop. So, I decide to portray characters from hit films. I also have a role in Bengal Tiger where I play an aspirational star called Born Star. It’s going to be hilarious.”
Soukyam is set for a December 25th release, while the audio will be unveiled on 13th of this month at Ongole by Nandamuri Balakrishna. AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary has directed the flick while Bhavya Creations have produced it. Regina Cassendra is the lead actress.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you