Around 300 Rajini fans from Selam in Tamil Nadu have threatened to commit suicide by setting themselves on fire in front of Rajini’s residence. These protesting fans are demanding selfies with Rajini during the meeting.
The fans alleged that Rajinikanth fans association Secretary Pazhanivel had sold the free tokens that give fans an entry to the meeting to around 250 to 300 Rajini fans at high prices and they are now demanding to be photographed along with their favorite star.
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses