Around 300 Rajini fans from Selam in Tamil Nadu have threatened to commit suicide by setting themselves on fire in front of Rajini’s residence. These protesting fans are demanding selfies with Rajini during the meeting.
The fans alleged that Rajinikanth fans association Secretary Pazhanivel had sold the free tokens that give fans an entry to the meeting to around 250 to 300 Rajini fans at high prices and they are now demanding to be photographed along with their favorite star.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh