Rangasthalam’s next schedule will last for 35 days and it will kick-start from July 24. As per the latest update, the film’s Art Director Ramakrishna is supervising the construction of a grand village set worth 5 crores. The set will replicate the 80s village life and it is being built at a studio in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty and other important cast will take part in this schedule. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you