Rangasthalam’s next schedule will last for 35 days and it will kick-start from July 24. As per the latest update, the film’s Art Director Ramakrishna is supervising the construction of a grand village set worth 5 crores. The set will replicate the 80s village life and it is being built at a studio in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty and other important cast will take part in this schedule. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours