Rangasthalam’s next schedule will last for 35 days and it will kick-start from July 24. As per the latest update, the film’s Art Director Ramakrishna is supervising the construction of a grand village set worth 5 crores. The set will replicate the 80s village life and it is being built at a studio in Hyderabad.
Ram Charan, Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty and other important cast will take part in this schedule. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections