Film stars paying surprise visits to their fans in distress is nothing new in Tollywood. In a latest, hero Ram made his 5-year-old girl fan Chandrika happy and in turn, the little girl moved Ram to tears.
Chandrika hails from Vizag and she has been suffering from paralysis which made her immovable. Chandrika is a huge fan of Ram and after knowing that Ram was shooting for Hyper in the city, she expressed her wish to meet her favorite star.
Her parents approached a media house through which Ram came to know about his little fan and went straight to her house and spent some decent time with her. Chandrika wanted to see Hyper’s shooting and Ram obliged her wish and promised to take her to the sets soon.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you