Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film, Khaidi No.150, released on January 11th as a Sankranthi treat for millions of euphoric Mega fans who patiently waited almost 8 years to revisit Chiru’s fireworks on the silver screen.
Today, the film completes its 50-day run in 53 centres across the twin Telugu states and fans couldn’t be more happier. In its grand theatrical run, Khaidi No.150 has collected more than 105 crore share worldwide, becoming Tollywood’s all-time second highest grosser after Baahubali.
Khaidi No.150 is directed by VV Vinayak and it is Ram Charan’s maiden home production on his Konidela Productions banner. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady and DSP scored the music.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon