Dr ANR, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya’s successful family drama ‘Manam’ has completed 50 days . The film is the biggest hit for the Akkineni Family, with worldwide revenues above the 40 Crore figure.
The film is based on re-incarnation theme with some slight changes and Vikram Kumar directed it. It is an Annapurna Studios production and it was made with a big budget. Samantha and Shriya are the heroines.
Anoop Rubens composed the music for this movie and it was promoted extensively as ANR’s last film.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
Articles that might interest you