Dr ANR, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya’s successful family drama ‘Manam’ has completed 50 days . The film is the biggest hit for the Akkineni Family, with worldwide revenues above the 40 Crore figure.
The film is based on re-incarnation theme with some slight changes and Vikram Kumar directed it. It is an Annapurna Studios production and it was made with a big budget. Samantha and Shriya are the heroines.
Anoop Rubens composed the music for this movie and it was promoted extensively as ANR’s last film.
- Samantha to unveil Kaadhali’s single tommorow
- Keshava’s first week worldwide collections
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you