Sri Rama Rajyam is a film that everyone in the Telugu Film Industry can feel truly proud about. Apart from the regular masala potboilers and commercial entertainers,we have shown yet again that we can are second to none when it comes to making ‘good cinema’.
Sri Rama Rajyam has been directed by the legendary Bapu garu and he has left his mark on each and every frame of the movie. From the vibrant colours to the authentic costumes, from the superb Telugu nativity to the soul stirring emotion, the audience can get a glimpse of Bapu’s sheer genius. The movie has garnered praise and critical acclaim from all quarters.
Nandamuri Balakrishna has delivered a superb performance as Lord Rama and Nayanatara shocked everyone with her stunning performance as Sita. Music maestro Ilayaraja’s lilting melodies and terrific background score are major assets for the film.
The movie has completed its 50 days run and the event will be celebrated today evening at Shilpa Kala Vedika in a grand function.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick