In what comes as a respite to thousands of women make up artists in India, the Supreme court of India has recently passed a judgement allowing female make up artists to work in the film industry across the country. The ban which was imposed 59 years ago came to an end when a group of 9 women make up artists filed a petition in the Supreme court of India challenging the ban.
The court told India’s Cine Costume Make-up Artists and Hair Dressers Association to end its ban on female make-up artists immediately – or it would order it to do so. The court gave the association 7 days to respond to the judgement.
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
Articles that might interest you