A few days ago, we informed you that some additional footage is going to be added to Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’. Today, the production team has officially announced that 6 minutes of extra footage is being added to the film.
The new footage will be available in theatres from October 31st, as a Diwali gift. AD is still doing very good business and it has gone past ‘Magadheera’, to become the highest grossing Telugu film of all time. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha were seen as the lead pair in this movie while Praneetha, Nadhiya and Boman Irani essayed supporting roles.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Devi Sri Prasad scored the music for this big budget family drama.
- A huge cultural, political movement awaits Rajini, Pawan’s nod
- Massive climax to be highlight of Ajith’s next
- Baahubali2 trailer sets a new milestone
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
Articles that might interest you