It is a known and accepted fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna or Balayya, as he is fondly known, has one of the strongest and most loyal fan following in the Telugu Film Industry. But for the release of his latest devotional offering Sri Rama Rajyam, this frenzy is touching new heights.
We have been receiving news about tickets going for bumper amounts in the US. Earlier,we received news that Ashok from San Jose bought a premiere show ticket for 2500$. Now, another report has come in that a Telugu guy from New Jersey bought a premiere show ticket for 6000$
These are unheard of amounts for a Telugu movie ticket and this surely shows the adoration Balakrishna commands. Sri Rama Rajyam has been directed by Bapu and the movie is all set to hit the screens tomorrow.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you