Surya’s Diwali thriller ‘7th Sense’ has raked in approximately 4.5 Crores in the first week alone in Nizam. This is on par with the commercial power of the biggest Telugu heroes and all reports indicate that the movie is doing tremendously well in B and C centers.
Blockbuster director Murugadoss has helmed this project and though the movie has been receiving a mixed response in cities and A centers, the movie has been received terrifically in the B and C centers. The movie has been distributed in Nizam area by Gemini Films.
Shruti Haasan is the heroine in this film and the movie has a mixture of science and history thrown in.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth