Wizard of the words Trivikram Srinivas’ latest film, A..Aa, is taking the box-office by storm both in the twin Telugu states and in overseas. After grossing $281,455 from its Wednesday night premieres, the film collected another $219K on Thursday. As per the latest update, the film has so far polled in more than $220K on Friday, with a few more screens yet to be reported.
Noticing this phenomenal performance, trade circles are opining that A.. Aa will surpass the $1 million milestone by Saturday itself. Already, trade analysts are predicting that A..Aa will end up grossing anywhere between $1.75 million to $2 million in its full run.
Meanwhile in the two Telugu states, A..Aa has notched up more than 3.5 crore share on its second day, taking the overall tally to 9 crores.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you