The weekend collections were specially good and trade pundits reveal that the film will end up collecting some where close to 2.5 million in its long run. Trivikram’s clean narration and decent family values have created a good buzz among the NRI’s.
Both Nithin and Samantha’s performances have been appreciated big time and the film is also doing equally well back in India.
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
Articles that might interest you