Director Trivikram’s latest summer blockbuster, A..Aa, is still continuing its dream run in several screens across the two Telugu states and even in overseas. While the film has surpassed the 35 crore share milestone in AP and Telangana, it is slowly inching closer to breach a rare milestone in overseas.
A..Aa has so far grossed $22,38,121 (15.03 crores) in North America and it is only a matter of time for the film to surpass the coveted $2.5 million club. Trade analysts are predicting that A..Aa may also overtake Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu’s total gross $2.89 million in its full run.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans