Director Trivikram’s latest summer blockbuster, A..Aa, is still continuing its dream run in several screens across the two Telugu states and even in overseas. While the film has surpassed the 35 crore share milestone in AP and Telangana, it is slowly inching closer to breach a rare milestone in overseas.
A..Aa has so far grossed $22,38,121 (15.03 crores) in North America and it is only a matter of time for the film to surpass the coveted $2.5 million club. Trade analysts are predicting that A..Aa may also overtake Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu’s total gross $2.89 million in its full run.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you