Director Trivikram’s latest blockbuster, A..Aa, has entered into its third week. At the end of its second week, the film has collected close to 44.50 crore share and is inching closer to the magical mark of 50 crore share.
While it will be hero Nithiin’s first ever 50 crore club experience, the film will be the third 50 crore film for Trivikram after Atharintiki Dharedi and S/O Satyamurthy. A..Aa, meanwhile, has grossed more than $2.35 million in overseas and is all set to enter the $2.5 million in its third week.
- Fans ‘Fidaa’ over Sai Pallavi
- Dil Raju happy to give a hit for yet another Mega hero
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
Articles that might interest you