Trivikram’s blockbuster summer family entertainer, A..Aa, is still minting decent shares even in its second week run. With the new releases failing to make a strong impact on A..Aa’s collections, the film is racing ahead at the box-office in the two Telugu states and in the US.
On its 12th day run in West Godavari where the film is doing exceptionally well, A..Aa has collected a decent share of Rs. 4,47,500 and with this, the overall district share has tallied up to Rs. 1,68,92,300, after deducting the MG amounts.
Trade analysts are predicting that A..Aa will go on to collect more than 45 crores in AP, Nizam and Ceded its full run.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag