Nithin’s upcoming film with Trivikram has reached the last week of its shoot. Latest update reveals that some patch work scenes of a song are now being canned in the prestigious Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad.
With the completion of these scenes, the film will be wrapped up completely. Samantha is cast as the female lead in this film which is produced by Haarika and Haasini creations. Mickey J Meyer is the music composer of this film which is set for a May 6th release.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend