A new gangster film titled Dhalam has caught the attention of quite a few people in the film circles. Not much is known about the film; however, the film’s first look has already begun doing rounds on the internet. Jeevan Reddy, a former assistant of RGV, is making his debut as a director with this film. M. Sumanth Kumar Reddy is producing it under The Mammoth Media and Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. banner. Principal shooting of the film began recently in Hyderabad and we hear that Naveen, who will soon be seen in Andhala Rakshashi, and Piaa Bajpai are part of the cast, apart from two other major actors whose identity hasn’t been revealed yet. James Vasanthan is composing the music and Sudhakar Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is being made in both Telugu and Tamil.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts