Balayya looked like a million bucks in a French bread, a ripped jeans and the leather jacket and goggles in the first look poster. But there’s more to Balayya’s look in Paisa Vasool. Puri has given Balayya a wholesome stylized character where the actor mouths some riveting oneliners and a dons carefree attitude.
Apparently, Balayya’s character will come across as a breath of fresh air for his fans, who have been seeing him in serious, intense roles in his past few films.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you