Balayya looked like a million bucks in a French bread, a ripped jeans and the leather jacket and goggles in the first look poster. But there’s more to Balayya’s look in Paisa Vasool. Puri has given Balayya a wholesome stylized character where the actor mouths some riveting oneliners and a dons carefree attitude.
Apparently, Balayya’s character will come across as a breath of fresh air for his fans, who have been seeing him in serious, intense roles in his past few films.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next