Balayya looked like a million bucks in a French bread, a ripped jeans and the leather jacket and goggles in the first look poster. But there’s more to Balayya’s look in Paisa Vasool. Puri has given Balayya a wholesome stylized character where the actor mouths some riveting oneliners and a dons carefree attitude.
Apparently, Balayya’s character will come across as a breath of fresh air for his fans, who have been seeing him in serious, intense roles in his past few films.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you