Keeravani is a legendary music director who has worked with some of the biggest and best directors in the business. He has been watching ace director S.S.Rajamouli since his childhood days and he has worked with him since ‘Student No.1’. In a candid interview given to a leading newspaper, Keeravani has made some very interesting observations about Rajamouli.
“I have been watching Rajamouli grow by leaps and bounds over the years. But, his thinking process and enthusiasm remain the same. He has matured a lot from a technical perspective and his knowledge of film making is superb. Up until Magadheera, Rajamouli was making routine commercial movies. His destiny and direction changed with Maryada Ramanna. A new director was born and you can expect great films and good cinema from Rajamouli in future.”, said Keeravani
Keeravani went on to describe how hard Rajamouli worked for his upcoming film ‘Eega’ and how it has been a unique experience to score music for a flying hero with no ‘image’.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?