Samantha is in a happy phase of both personally and professionally. She’s one of the busiest actresses in Telugu with back to back big ticket films with top stars; however, expect for Naan Ee, success still continues to elude her in Tamil. No wonder, the actress was pleasantly surprised when she was nominated for Best Actress award by Vijay TV for her performance in Gautham Menon’s Neethane En Ponvasantham. “Nominated for best actress vijay TV.. For nepv.. Very cool invite.. Thanku..nice to be appreciated in the hometown,” she posted on Twitter. In Tamil, she’ll soon be teaming up with Suriya in Lingusamy’s film and this film is expected to hit the floors later this year. Currently, Samantha is shooting for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film tentatively titled Attharintiki Daaredhi. Apart from this film, she’s also shooting for NTR’s Ramayya Vastavayya.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017