A R Rahman has added another feather to his cap. After working with Danny Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours, the Mozart of Madras, has teamed up with Alex Kurtzman for an English film titled ‘Welcome to People’. The film has already completed its shooting and acclaimed screenwriter, Alex Kurtzman, who had written scripts for Transformers series and Mission Impossible -3, has directed the film. The interesting part is that Steven Spielberg is backing the film under Dreamworks banner. The film narrates the tale about a struggling young man who, after the funeral of his estranged record-producer father, discovers that the will stipulates that he must deliver $150,000 in cash to a 30-year-old alcoholic sister he never knew existed, and her troubled 12-year-old. The film stars A list stars like Olivia Wilde, Michelle Pfeiffer, Elizabeth Banks, Chris Pine among many others. Perhaps, this association with Steven Spielberg’s production house will lead to something bigger and better. Great going A R Rahman.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections