A few months ago, legendary Super Star Rajinikanth met his fans from several districts of Tamil Nadu. Despite getting a rare chance to interact with their Thalaivar, many Rajini fans expressed their disappointment for not getting a chance to pose for a photograph with their favorite star.
Acknowledging his fans’ wish, Rajini has decided to organize yet another fans’ meet from December 26 to 31. Fans will get a rare opportunity to get themselves photographed with with the Super Star. The meeting will be held at the Raghavendra Kalyanamandapam in Chennai. Around 1,000 fans are expected to attend the meet each day.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon