Victory Venkatesh’s latest movie, Guru, is all set for a grand release today amid highly positive reviews and word of mouth from the special premieres. Guru is a boxing based sports drama and Mani Ratnam’s former assistant Sudha Kongara has directed it.
In her latest promotional interview, Sudha Kongara revealed that she has done so much research on Guru that she could easily make another 2, 3 movies in the Guru franchise, indicating that a sequel is definitely on the cards. It’ll be interesting to see if Sudha will be exploring the personal lives of Guru and his boxing trainee, played by Ritika Singh, in the film’s sequels.
However, Sudha Kongara’s next movie will not be from the Guru franchise and it will star a hero who’s popular in both Tamil and Telugu film industries.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you