Victory Venkatesh’s latest movie, Guru, is all set for a grand release today amid highly positive reviews and word of mouth from the special premieres. Guru is a boxing based sports drama and Mani Ratnam’s former assistant Sudha Kongara has directed it.
In her latest promotional interview, Sudha Kongara revealed that she has done so much research on Guru that she could easily make another 2, 3 movies in the Guru franchise, indicating that a sequel is definitely on the cards. It’ll be interesting to see if Sudha will be exploring the personal lives of Guru and his boxing trainee, played by Ritika Singh, in the film’s sequels.
However, Sudha Kongara’s next movie will not be from the Guru franchise and it will star a hero who’s popular in both Tamil and Telugu film industries.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you