Uyyala Jampala, starring Raj Tarun and Anandi, is gearing up for its release on December 25. The film’s audio is going to be launched later today in Shilpakala Vedika, Hyderabad. As per the latest buzz, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Rana Daggubati, Nani and several other members from film fraternity are expected to grace the event.
Directed by Viranchi Varma, the film is said to be a cute romantic film about two young people who have known each other all their life. After a recent private screening, almost everyone who saw the film have praised Viranchi Varma for making a good film. Raj Tarun’s performance is said to be one of the major highlights of the film.
Ram Mohan, who had earlier produced Ashta Chemma, is producing this film, along with Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner. Recently, Nagarjuna told the media that he was quite impressed with the performances of the newcomers and it certainly looks like the team has a winner in hand. Sunny has scored the music.
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake