When you are faced with a very bad situation where you need to choose between your family and the person you love, what will be your choice? More importantly, can a choice be made? A similar quandary is faced by Nara Rohith in his upcoming movie “Okkadine”. Nithya Menon is the heroine in this film and Rohith will be seen as a guy who is torn between Family and love. The movie’s shooting is over and it will hit the screens in September. Srinivas Raga is the director of this romantic entertainer and C.V.Reddy is the producer.
Karthik has scored the music for this movie and the audio album will be out in September as well.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you