When you are faced with a very bad situation where you need to choose between your family and the person you love, what will be your choice? More importantly, can a choice be made? A similar quandary is faced by Nara Rohith in his upcoming movie “Okkadine”. Nithya Menon is the heroine in this film and Rohith will be seen as a guy who is torn between Family and love. The movie’s shooting is over and it will hit the screens in September. Srinivas Raga is the director of this romantic entertainer and C.V.Reddy is the producer.
Karthik has scored the music for this movie and the audio album will be out in September as well.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon