According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, the makers are going to shell out a whopping 35 crores on a 20 minute action sequence in the movie.
This action sequence will reportedly be choreographed by Hollywood stunt coordinators and a lot of cars will be used to bring in the grandeur. Incidentally, the film’s total budget is 150 crores and a majority of it has been allotted for this action sequence itself.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser