According to the latest report published in a national English news daily, the makers are going to shell out a whopping 35 crores on a 20 minute action sequence in the movie.
This action sequence will reportedly be choreographed by Hollywood stunt coordinators and a lot of cars will be used to bring in the grandeur. Incidentally, the film’s total budget is 150 crores and a majority of it has been allotted for this action sequence itself.
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Press Note : SPYder, Sept 26th Premier – AT&T TUESDAY Offer
Articles that might interest you