We had earlier reported that Nikhil Kumar Gowda, grandson of former Prime Minister Devegowda and son of further Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy, is making his silver screen debut with the Kannada-Telugu bilingual titled Jaguar.
A latest update from the film’s unit reveals that the budget allotted for Nikhil’s debut film is a whopping 75 crores. Jaguar is being directed by A Mahadev. Nikhil’s father Kumaraswamy, who had produced several hit films in the past, is producing the film.
The makers are planning to release Jaguar’s first look and teaser on July 31 at 11 am at a star hotel in Hyderabad amidst the presence of several Tollywood biggies. Baahubali writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned Jaguar’s story.
Jaguar also stars Jagapathi Babu, Ramya Krishna and Brahmanandam in important roles. The film has its music scored by SS Thaman and Ye Maya Chesave and Race Gurram fame Manoj Paramahamsa is cranking the camera.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor