‘Aadavi Kachina Vennela’ is all set release on August 1. Young actors Aravind Krishna, Meenakshi Deekshit are feature in the lead roles in this suspense thriller directed by debutant Akki Vishwanath Reddy.
According to our reliable sources, this film will have 28 minutes of high end graphics and this episode is said to be the highlight of the film. The makers have recreated places like Iguazu falls, Great Wall of China, Ronald Reagan ship and Stelvio Pass using computer graphics.
Producer Dil Raju is distributing this film in Vizag and Nizam areas. Josyabhatla has composed music for this thriller which is releasing under high expectations.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you