Talented actor Aadhi Pinisetty will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam. Aadhi’s upcoming film as a solo hero, co-starring Delhi beauty Taapsee and Guru actress Ritika Singh, has wrapped up its principal photography today. The film is touted to be based on a unique concept.
This as-yet-untitled movie is directed by Harinath, who had earlier made Lovers. Popular writer Kona Venkat has penned the dialogues for the movie, apart from bankrolling it under his Kona Film Corporation banner in association with MVV Cinemas. The makers are planning to release the film in Hindi. The release date will be announced soon.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections