Telugu boy Aadhi Pinisetty is a popular hero in Tamil. After gaining prominence in Telugu with films such as Gundello Godaari and Vaishali etc his popularity increased by leaps and bounds with Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu.
With this new found energy, Aadhi is keen on strengthening his base in Tollywood and is reportedly listening to several scripts. According to the latest buzz, star comedian MS Narayana’s daughter Sasikiran has got the greenlight from Aadhi for her next directorial venture.
The project could be in its initial phase and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made. Keep watching this space for more updates on this buzz.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell