Telugu boy Aadhi Pinisetty is a popular hero in Tamil. After gaining prominence in Telugu with films such as Gundello Godaari and Vaishali etc his popularity increased by leaps and bounds with Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu.
With this new found energy, Aadhi is keen on strengthening his base in Tollywood and is reportedly listening to several scripts. According to the latest buzz, star comedian MS Narayana’s daughter Sasikiran has got the greenlight from Aadhi for her next directorial venture.
The project could be in its initial phase and we will have to wait until an official confirmation is made. Keep watching this space for more updates on this buzz.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you