Aadi, the lovely star and son of actor Sai Kumar is yet to taste huge success in his career. Loosing no hope, the actor is all set to appear on screen with his latest film Garam which releases on February 12th.
Speaking about the film, Aadi says that he is thankful to his dad Sai Kumar, who took over the film when it was in troubled waters. Adding further, the actor says that he is quite confident that the film will do well and bring him back on top.
Directed by Madan, the film features Aadi and Adah Sharma in the lead roles.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you