Young hero Aadi is currently wrapping up the dubbing of his upcoming family entertainer, Chuttalabbayi. The film is slated for a June release and a majority of the talkie part has been completed already. Aadi has been going through a rough patch, with his last few films failing to click at box-office, and he is determined to bounce back with vengeance thorough Chuttalabbayi.
For Chuttalabbayi, Aadi roped in the comedy entertainers’ specialist Veerabhadram Chowdary to direct the film and also got SS Thaman as the music director. Chuttalabbayi has Malayali beauty Namita Pramod playing the female lead. Venkat Talari and Ram Talluri are producing the film.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you