After scoring decent successes with his first two films, Prema Kavali and Lovely, young hero Aadi also tried his hand at a bold and experimental film like Galipatam and an out and out mass entertainer with the recently released Garam. Currently, Aadi is acting in a romantic entertainer titled Chuttalabbayi.
Being directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary, who earlier gave the hits like Aha Na Pellanta and Poolarangadu, Chuttalabbayi recently completed a major schedule in Bangkok in which several scenes and songs were canned. After a brief gap, the film’s unit resumed a fresh schedule in Rajahmundry from today. The entire talkie part will be completed with this schedule.
Pranitha plays Aadi’s romantic interest in Chuttalabbayi. Aadi will be sporting a stylish look in this film. SS Thaman is composing the tunes. The film will be released this summer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you