After completing the shooting for Rough, Aadi will soon begin his next film titled Pyar Mein Padipoyane. Aadi and Shanvi are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer and this is the second film in their combination after Lovely. Ravi Chavali is going to direct the film and K K Radhamohan is producing it under Sri Satya Sai Arts banner. The film was officially launched in October; however, it’ll go on floors later this week in Hyderabad. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Surender Reddy is the cinematographer.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch