Nani’s upcoming film Aaha Kalyanam is all set to hit the screens on February 7. The film has been made in Tamil under the same name and Yash Raj Films, which is making its foray in South, has produced the Tamil and Telugu versions. Gokul Krishna has directed the film and it’s the official remake of ‘Band Baaja Baarat’.
The film’s official trailer was screened along with Dhoom 3 earlier today and the first look is quite impressive. Although the story has already been adapted in Telugu last year, the casting in Aaha Kalyanam is said to be the key difference. Vaani Kapoor, who was last seen in Shudh Desi Romance, is going to make her debut in Tamil and Telugu with this film. Sources close to the film unit have revealed that Nani’s performance and his onscreen chemistry with Vaani is going to be a treat to watch on big screen.
The film has been primarily shot in Chennai and Mysore. Dharan Kumar has scored the music and Loganathan Srinivas is the cinematographer.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date