The audio of Nani, Vaani Kapoor starrer Aaha Kalyanam is going to be launched on January 27 in Novotel, Hyderabad. The event was originally supposed to happen on January 23; however, it was postponed at the last moment as a mark of respect towards ANR. Sources say that the event is going to be held on a grand scale and also in a traditional manner to reflect Telugu culture.
The film is a remake of Band Baaja Baarat and since the entire concept revolves around weddings, even the audio launch will have the lead cast and crew wearing traditional clothes. Interestingly, the lead actors Nani and Vaani Kapoor were seen in veshti and saree respectively at the audio launch of the Tamil version recently in Chennai.
A Gokul Krishna has directed the film and Aditya Chopra has produced it under Yash Raj Films banner. Dharan Kumar has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the third week of February.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links