Mahesh Babu’s latest film ‘1’-Nenokkadine is easily one of the most talked about films in recent times. Directed by Sukumar, the film is a psychological thriller which revolves around one man’s journey to find the truth about his parents. Although the film opened to mixed reviews, it’s being received well in ‘A’ centres and it has already collected more than $1 million in the US.
The latest buzz is that the film is going to be remade in Hindi and the makers are reportedly in talks with Aamir Khan to reprise the lead role. More details about this remake in Hindi are expected to be revealed soon. In the past, Aamir Khan had acted in the Hindi remake of Ghajini and that turned out to be a huge hit and his recent film, Dhoom 3 went on to become the biggest hit of all time in Indian cinema.
Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music and Ratnavelu was the cinematographer of ‘1’-Nenokkadine. The film was produced by Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara under 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd banner.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks