The principal shooting of Aashiqui 2’s remake is currently progressing in Ramoji Film city. Sachin Joshi is making his comeback in Telugu after a long gap and he’s playing the lead role in this romantic film. Nazia Hussain is playing the lead actress and it’s her debut film in Telugu.
The film’s original version had Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles and it narrates the story of a musician, who promotes a young and promising singer and eventually falls in love with her. Although the original version had a sad ending, buzz is that some changes have been made in the script for the Telugu remake. Most part of the film will be shot in Hyderabad, Goa and Paris.
Jaya Ravindra is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you