Undeterred by the disappointing result of his 1st January release, Abbayitho Ammayi featuring Naga Shaurya and Palak Lalwani, popular publicity designer cum filmmaker Ramesh Varma is already busy with his next film. The director has just unveiled the first look poster of his next film.
Interestingly titled 16+, the film promises to be an out and out youthful entertainer showcasing the relationships of three young couples, to be played by newcomers. The film will hit the screens in April, and noted technicians like Sam K Naidu, Saimadhav Burra and Brahma Kadali will work for the film.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many