Abhimanyu Singh, who shot to limelight with Rakta Charitra, has been signed for a major role in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Gabbar Singh. He was recently seen in Bezawada, although his role was nowhere close to his performance as Bukka Reddy in Rakta Charitra. In Gabbar Singh, he’s going to play the main villain’s role, a part which was originally played by Sonu Sood in the Hindi version, Dabangg. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and the film unit has returned after a three weeks schedule. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan. Harish Shankar is directing the film and Ganesh Babu is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Kaala gets censor clearance
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic