Abhimanyu Singh, who shot to limelight with Rakta Charitra, has been signed for a major role in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Gabbar Singh. He was recently seen in Bezawada, although his role was nowhere close to his performance as Bukka Reddy in Rakta Charitra. In Gabbar Singh, he’s going to play the main villain’s role, a part which was originally played by Sonu Sood in the Hindi version, Dabangg. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and the film unit has returned after a three weeks schedule. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan. Harish Shankar is directing the film and Ganesh Babu is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you