Abhimanyu Singh, who shot to limelight with Rakta Charitra, has been signed for a major role in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Gabbar Singh. He was recently seen in Bezawada, although his role was nowhere close to his performance as Bukka Reddy in Rakta Charitra. In Gabbar Singh, he’s going to play the main villain’s role, a part which was originally played by Sonu Sood in the Hindi version, Dabangg. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and the film unit has returned after a three weeks schedule. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan. Harish Shankar is directing the film and Ganesh Babu is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title