Speaking in an interview, Ratnavelu said that he was not at all interested in doing a remake but when he got a call from Charan saying that he needs to work on his dad’s film, he immediately accepted the film.
The ace cameraman also adds that the day they did the test shoot, things fell into place automatically. Chiranjeevi is looking fab in both the songs and fights in the film and credit should completely go to Ratnavelu who did a fabulous job.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat