Speaking in an interview, Ratnavelu said that he was not at all interested in doing a remake but when he got a call from Charan saying that he needs to work on his dad’s film, he immediately accepted the film.
The ace cameraman also adds that the day they did the test shoot, things fell into place automatically. Chiranjeevi is looking fab in both the songs and fights in the film and credit should completely go to Ratnavelu who did a fabulous job.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you