Speaking in an interview, Ratnavelu said that he was not at all interested in doing a remake but when he got a call from Charan saying that he needs to work on his dad’s film, he immediately accepted the film.
The ace cameraman also adds that the day they did the test shoot, things fell into place automatically. Chiranjeevi is looking fab in both the songs and fights in the film and credit should completely go to Ratnavelu who did a fabulous job.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you