Speaking in an interview, Ratnavelu said that he was not at all interested in doing a remake but when he got a call from Charan saying that he needs to work on his dad’s film, he immediately accepted the film.
The ace cameraman also adds that the day they did the test shoot, things fell into place automatically. Chiranjeevi is looking fab in both the songs and fights in the film and credit should completely go to Ratnavelu who did a fabulous job.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you