Young Kannada director Rishab Shetty smashed several box-office records with his 2016 youthful campus drama, Kirik Party. Made with a budget of 4 crore, Kirik Party went on to gross nearly 50 crore, becoming one of the all-time highest grossing movies in Sandalwood.
According to the latest reports, Rishab Shetty will soon make his debut in Tollywood. Apparently, Rishab’s maiden Telugu film is going to be a gangster drama. Blockbuster Kannada movie Rangi Taranga fame Nirup Bhandari will play a key role in the movie. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Young actress to impress with Mental Madhilo
- PSPK’s new single to be out soon
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date