Released in 2010, Deva Katta’s intense political family drama, Prasthanam, earned critical acclaim and went on to win awards at several film festivals. Deva Katta revealed on a few occasions that he was planning to remake the film in Hindi.
According to the latest reports, controversial Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt is keen on remaking Prasthanam in Hindi and he has reportedly signed on Deva Katta to direct the remake as well.
This remake will be produced by Sanjay Dutt himself and if things fall into place, the movie will go on floors after Sanjay wraps up his comeback movie, Bhoomi.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you